[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:19:14 +0100

good morning all

TOLD its frosty on our grass outside
that doesn't sound good oh dear

I am going to asda with our julie and wayne today
oh my

busy all week this week no rest for the wicked hey

all go

I love nobember and December
just love it

crazy aren't I?
Well you all know that by now hahahahahahaha

Kevin mr cheff
thank you my dear for imformation on the recipes files
your a good cheff you know

you do all our cooking on here for us all hahahahahahaha we all can smell your
cooking when you send all our recepies in.

Daring dawn

its great when you give us our tv reports every day oh no oh dear no corrie
tonight
sob sob sob

I'll have to get plenty of medicen now or will have with drawal symptoms

Malcolm

behave yourself or you be getting another huge black eye and lots of thumps

Daft jim

come to think of it

what do you wear in cold snow under your kilt?

curious now here hahahahahahahahahaha
you don't want it turning in to ice block now
do you?hahahahahahahahaha
oops better run now quick

vanessa

guess what

made you box on my pro for your christmas present decorated it all in christmas
stuff
but not telling you

its tough hahahahahaha
so don't even think about asking me ok

surprise

did it while watching corrie last night poor sophie got knocked down on moter
way trying to save stupid ryan
tut tut ut

herold

oh love the short story you sent in just brilliant

jenny

loved your talk about las again your experiences missed you

phyllis
happy your keeping so busy good for you phyllis
proud of you
hope vickie has nice birthday

nice christmas shopping.

yes keeping busy takes most of our day up

my carer is finishing with me on december 21st
i am at our julie's all over christmas again this year
yippee

right must go
not dressed yet

take care