[guide.chat] Good morning All

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:13:48 +0100

Good morning my brothers and sisters on here
wow slept like a new born baby last night not surprised after all that hard
work inside my huge waldrobes.

My skin feels soft this morning because too much beauty sleep hahahahahahaha

sat in my towelling robe now just had nice hot bath washed my hair.

dry though
now just doing cuple of emails before i go to church at 10am

early one today they have holy communion for some one in their

Vanessa,
Oh wow all them links
wehn get back from church weill listen to them plus the one special happy
birthday for my twin sister clare on here .

Ah hope our clare has a lovely birthday tomorrow

I weill be wishing her a happy birthday on chat tomorrow she weill love that.

Oh wow got excited when you sent that link in for photo bucket yes hopefully
our James weill come and look at it for me.

now he works in pub resturant and behind the bar now they are training him now
behind the bar he loves it.

Yesterday saturday he was working from 6pm till midnight wow
today he is working from 1pm to 10pm tonight .

so now can only grab the chance he is got his day off.

I can't wait now for the photos you have started somthing now havn't you?
what are you like

love you to bits vanessa like we all do on here

your always their for us all when we request somthing
your a darlin you know.

What are workmen painting on monday vanessa?
is it the dorrs
if so what color

clare
glad you liked my newsflash about me you and senn and vanessa hahahahahahaha no
wonder your famous having cliff richards and rod stewar as your editors.

Oh can't wait till you tell us all on here what your getting for your birthday
tomorrow

well clare your in your clubs tomorrow tuesday dance an wednesday Janets blind
club
wow your going to be busy this week great

I am pleased now all the jubillee weekend is now over.

back to normal.

Senn

Cn't come this morning because of church
but definetely come this after noon around 3pm
oh your so cheeky you know
putting extra work on me their hahahahahahaha
well worth it though.

for vegetables on my chicken dinner can you put

brocccolli,carrots,peas parsnips carrots and sweeds
instead of two yorkshire pudding can you put me 4 hahahahahahahaha

Darren and malcolm
what are you boys both like
planning huge plans to store my xxxxxl size union jack knickers
hahahahahahahaha

what is this,
I hear your going to be running around manchester liverpool birmingham
nottingham wales waving them up in the air instead of the torch

you just don't give up
do you?

Cheerio carol xxxx