[guide.chat] Good afternoon

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:58:19 +0100

Good afternoon all. Here's my reply to all messages all in one. Clever or what?
Lol. I'm having a good chill out day with my medicine. It's raining here yet
again so have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Oh Carol I loved your
voice mails you sent last night very good and of course I love the Monkees
song. I still listen to their greatest hits CD a lot I love it. Oh dazzling
Darren, you certainly so funny as is daft Jim. You both should be on the stage
you would make millions lol. Our sweet Malcolm certainly has stiff competition
there you are right their dawn. Oh yeah, Phyllis, you are certainly right there
I should be sleepy. Oh Senn, I loved your chocolate story very good and I like
it where you say about chocolate drop twins very good. Keep up the good work
mate. Carol, oh yeah, Cadbury's fruit and nutcase is the ideal name for our
Senn I love it and it's the best way to be. Oh Malcolm, since I have been a
good girl all year do I get extra medicine as a prize. Vanessa, so happy you
had a lovely time out shopping and got lots of lovely goodies and that
chocolate fix. Well there's no chocolate left now in pound land now Carol, Senn
and I have been at it we took the whole shop. There was such a big fight in
there that it's big headlines in today's paper. Oh now I'm getting even more
barmy I have certainly joined the club now hahahaha. All have a good day. Love
Clare