[guide.chat] Going out at 11am today to Garden centre

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:19:00 +0100

Good morning all
have you noticed my date and time is correct now?
All thanks to Anthony wade on guide softwear staff
Horray back with it now hahahahahaha
I am already not with it with out dates and time being up the bloody all
hahahahaha
Well Malcolm have nice day in your day centre and tell us all about it later on
won't you?
as we all love to know what everybody gets up too in the day time

I am little bit annoyed because its raining and this garden centre is outside
oh dear not good.
Pray for me it stops raining by 1pm as that is when we get to it

At least afternoon tea is served in the big conservotory .
as you all know by now that is going to be my favourite part of the day
Food.

if your all good might bring you all a plant back hahahahahaha  Right take care

si hope your fridge freezer gets in your kitchen safely from your neighbours
take care

Ta ta ta cheerio tatty bye
Love Gorgeous miss piggy Carol x.x.x.x.