[guide.chat] Gloves.

  • From: "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 00:51:53 +0100

 Gloves.

A young man called Chris from London wanted to buy a Christmas present for
his new

girlfriend.

They hadn't been seeing each other for very long and she lived in

Scotland ..

Chris consulted with his sister and decided, after careful

consideration, that a pair of good quality gloves would strike the

right note... not too romantic and not too personal.

Off he went with his sister to Harrods and they selected a dainty pair

of fur lined quality leather gloves. His sister bought a pair of sexy

knickers ( ����� ����) for herself at the same time.

Harrods had a free gift wrap offer but the assistant mixed up the two

items, the sister got the gloves and Chris unknowingly got the

knickers.

Good old Chris sent off his gift wrapped present in a parcel with the

following letter.

Dear Maggie,

I chose these because I've noticed that you are not wearing any when we

go out in the evenings. If it had not been for my sister I would have

chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears shorter ones (which

are easier to remove).

These are a very delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed

me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and I hardly

noticed any marks.

I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart in them even

though they were a little bit tight on her. She also said that they rub

against her ring which helps keep it clean. In fact she hasn't needed

to wash it since she began wearing them.

I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt

many other hands will touch them before I have a chance to see you

again.

When you take them off remember to blow into them a little bit because

they will be naturally a little damp from wearing.

Just imagine how many times my lips will kiss them during the coming

year.

I hope you will wear them for me on our next date.

All my love,

Chris

P..S. My mum tells me that the latest style is to wear them folded down

with a little bit of fur showing.

-----