[guide.chat] Girly talk products

  • From: "Vanessa Brueford" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:08:12 +0100

Probably the odd guy will nosy in, but thought I would start writing about
girly things I find or hear about, like easy to use make up, fashion, gadgets
etcetera.

HAIRDRYER.
There is a new hair dryer that has a small tube attached to it.
Good for some of us that have long hair.
You put a section of your hair into the tube, so that the top of the hair is at
the top of the tube and you have the rest of the length coming out the other
end of the tube.
When you switch the hairdryer on, the hair will dry and twist itself into a
long ringlet inside the tube.
You then place another section of hair into the tube, obviously taking out the
prior ringlet first.
Continuing until all your hair is in ringlets.
Then you can brush and style according to what suits.
Gloss spray your hair as you style will slacken the ringlets into waves of
slackened curls with the oomph of extra volume.

GLOSS SPRAY.
Gloss Spray is like a can of hairspray except without the laquer.
I use Gloss Spray as it conditions your hair.

GRIPS.
Hair grips with a diamonte on each, 4 in pack.

HAIRBANDS.
Hairbands about a quater of an inch wide that has 2 colours spiralled.

BRUSH AND COMB.
Big square hair brushes or an afro comb is good if you have tangled hair.

EYESHADOW.
You put this piece of paper on your eyelid and gently press, peel off the paper
from your eyelid to reveal eyeshadow.
These eyeshadow tattoos come in all styles and colours, 3 toned khaki or
stripes or tiny flowers or snowflakes or animals and numerous other designs.

NAILS.
Similar to the above eyeshadows are nail tattoos of various designs and colours.
Ask nicely to a sighted friend the following.
Paint with white nail polish to make cuticles and also paint the very top of
your nails.
Next paint the whole nail with clear nail varnish.
Then press onto each nail the white snowflake or white leaves nail tattoo.
Lastly of all put another coat of clear nail varnish over the top.
If you cannot find a friend, you can just peel on the designs straight onto
your nails.

Have you found anything new or good tip?

Vanessa the Google girl.