[guide.chat] Games back then

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:55:18 +0100

Hi ALL.
 I was listening to radio this morning.
DJ was talking about how kids of today just hang around in groups very sad.
Too mature nowdays
Well in my childhood and teenager years we played hop scotch on our avenue oh
wow just imagine all that white chalk we drew all hop scotch all over the
streets.
dropped tin on squares  such as one 2 3 etc
great fun we even used to draw pictures all over the pavements and on our mums
garden path it was a disgrace but lovely times
us kids were all very happy .
I loved tying our skipping ropes to lamp post in avenue two of us used to skip
at same time

We used to get our mums pair of tights put ball in side the foot part and hit
it on wall up and down
My brothers use to make tents in our garden mum would hav old table outside in
back garden
Put blankets over the table great times then
We also used to play hide and seek.
I was a little monkey at 15 years old
me and my two friends use to get my third friend sharon to count to 100 but me
and karen hid in the house watching tv and eating choclates and cakes and
drinking pop while poor karen were looking all over the estate for 3 hours
hahahahahahaha so cruel we were
she never found us in the end so she went home crying.
Great times
Oh pity nowdays kids can't play like we used to in them days
I loved playing with all my dolls such as tiny tears barbie dolls baby dolls
and cabbage patch dolls
take my silver cross pram to shops every day
loved my bike too

Oh never forget the old toys we had then
could play out for hours then
good old days
I loved my comics too
Bunty it had a doll and clothes on back every week loved cutting it out.
Loved my beano comic and topper too
loved the mandy comic and blue jaens too
twinkle comic too
I loved the anual books got for christmas loved the dandy too.
Fantastic times

take care