[guide.chat] :Fwd:email : My Day

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:46:20 +0100

Hi Clare ,Carol and all,

Do you know there used to be a song called "  Oh Carol,I think that it was sang
by Paul Anka way back in 1957 58 I remember it well as at the time I was going
out with a girl called Carol,she lived in a place called Four lanes,and this
was just outside Redruth in Cornwall,I was stationed in Falmouth Cornwall at
the time ,just some old thoughts that sometimes appear from way back.

Oh!Carol!

How about  that.

Regards and best wishes to all of you

Keith