[guide.chat] :Fwd: jokes from page 32

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:05:39 +0100

-----Original Message----- received with many thanks to : Si Watson
Sent On: 05/09/2011 19:55
Sent To: muckyduck2
:Fwd: Jokes from page 32

 jokes from page 32

Hi all,
here are the jokes from page 32

A young man walks into the Patent Office with a couple of his latest inventions
under his arms: 'I'd like to register my new invention - a folding bottle.'
'Very interesting,' says the clerk. 'What do you call it?' 'A fottle,' replies
the young inventor. 'That's a pretty silly name, can't you think of something
else?' asks the clerk. 'I'll think about it. In the meantime, i've got
something slse here to show you: my invention for a folding carton..' 'And what
do you call that?' asks the clerk. 'Oh, this is what I call a farton,' replies
our young inventor. 'That is much too rude, you can't possibly use that name,'
says theb clerk. 'Damn, I guess you're going to hate the name of my folding
bucket then.'
A young man with a par-ticularly small penis takes his girlfriend to bed for
the first time. Embarrasssed at his lack of nob, he insists on turning out the
light. In the darkness, he puts his erection into her hand and is
understandably hurt when she says, 'No thanks, I don't smoke'.
-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by