[guide.chat] : Fwd: This One's Good!!! { Received with thanks to Si Watson,many thanks Si for the many jokes sent recently } .

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:53:16 +0100

:Fwd: This One's Good

"The world is not ending today. It is just being rebooted. Please be sure your
security software is up to date. Run a full scan of your life and remove any
malicious files which may be damaging your joy, stealing your hope, or slowing
down your blessings. If you need more instructions, please refer to the users
manual, readily available or put your hands together, bow your head and contact
tech support!"

Naturally, I had to post it as one of my own as well. LOL!

Have a great day.

Life ends when you stop dreaming. Love ends when you stop caring. Friendship
ends when you stop sharing.