[guide.chat] :Fwd: The LITTLE Things: Seriously feel free to delete this if you do not have time to read!!:{ Si sent this one yesterday }:

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 00:10:13 +0100

:Fwd: The LITTLE Things: Seriously feel free to delete this if you do not have
time to read!!

                                The ' L I T T L E ' Things
                                As you might remember, the head of a company
survived
                                9/11  because his son started kindergarten.

                                Another fellow was alive because it was
                                His turn to bring donuts.

                                One woman was late because her
                                Alarm clock didn't go off in time.

                                One was late because of being stuck on the
NJ Turnpike
                                Because of an auto accident.

                                One of them
                                Missed his bus.

                                One spilled food on her clothes and had to
take
                                Time to change.

                                One's
                                Car wouldn't start.

                                One couldn't
                                Get a taxi.

                                The one that struck me was the man
                                Who put on a new pair of shoes that morning,

                                Took the various means to get to work
                                But before he got there, he developed
                                a blister on his foot.

                                He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid.

                                That is why he is alive today.
                                Now when I am
                                Stuck in traffic ,
                                Miss an elevator,
                                Turn back to answer a ringing telephone ...
                                All the little things that annoy me.
                                I think to myself,
                                This is exactly where
                                God wants me to be
                                At this very moment..

                                Next time your morning seems to be
                                Going wrong ,

                                You can't seem to find the car keys,
                                You hit every traffic light,
                                Don't get mad or frustrated;
                                It May be just that
                                God is at work watching over you.

                                May God continue to bless you
                                With all those annoying little things
                                And may you remember their possible purpose.

                                There is NO LUCK attached.
                                If you delete this, it's okay:
                                God's Love Is Not Dependent On E-Mail!!

                                (that's  the cool part)