[guide.chat] Fw The Knob!

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tracy Gillingham" <tracy.gillingham@xxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:45:58 -0000

Sent On: 12/12/2009 02:05
 Fw: The Knob

                                The Knob
                                If this doesn't make you laugh, you're dead!!!!

                                A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her
about a
                                 new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small
                                knob is placed at the top of the woman's head
                                could be turned to tighten up her skin and
produce the
                                effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the
                                wanted 'The Knob.'

                                Over the course of the years, the woman
tightened the knob,
                                and the effects were wonderful, the woman
remained young
                                looking and vibrant.

                                After fifteen years, the woman returned to the
surgeon with
                                two problems.
                                'All these years, everything has been working
                                fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and
                                I've always loved the results. But now I've
                                developed two annoying problems: First, I have
                                terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't
get rid
                                of them.'

                                The doctor looked at her closely and said,
                                aren't bags, those are your breasts.'

                                She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in
                                asking about the goatee.'