[guide.chat] : Fw: The Barber

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 00:02:17 +0100

: Fw: The Barber

Subject: Fw: The Barber

!!!

 A guy stuck  his head into a barbershop and asked, 'How long before I can get
a haircut?

            The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said,
'About 2 hours.'

            The guy left.

            A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in the door and
asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?'

            The barber looked around at the  shop and said, 'About 3 hours.'

            The guy  left.

            A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked,
'How long before I can get a haircut?

            The barber looked around the shop and  said, 'About an hour and a
half .

            The guy left.

            The barber turned to his friend and said,  'Hey, Bob, do me a favor
, follow him and see where he  goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait
for a haircut, but he never comes back.'

            A  little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing
hysterically.

            The  barber asked, 'So, where does he go when he  leaves?'

            Bob  looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and  said,

            Your  House.

As you may have guessed the joke above was sent in by Judith,bless her,that's
three today,and I've not a clue where she gets them from,but I'm grateful for
her in sending them to me to be put onto the chat line,so many thankyou's for
forwarding them to me.

Keith