[guide.chat] : Fw: More of Maxine!. :{ Sheila }.

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 00:10:11 +0100

: Fw: More of Maxine!.

More of Maxine!......one of her best I reckon!!
I was in Macdonald's recently when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to
fart.
The music was really, really loud, so I timed my fart with the beat of the
music..
After a couple of farts, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and
noticed that everybody was staring at me....
Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod. ........  Sooo how
was your day?