[guide.chat] Fw: Exclusive Dorothy Perkins Voucher Code Plus 20 Super Savings

  • From: "Steve Evans" <s.evans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:14:28 -0000

VoucherCodes.co.uk

From: VoucherCodes.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 8:55 AM
To: s.evans@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Exclusive Dorothy Perkins Voucher Code Plus 20 Super Savings

            Featuring: Debenhams, John Lewis, Pizza Hut, Boden, Thomson & More.
Email not displaying correctly? View these offers on our website.

                              Dorothy Perkins Exclusive
                        20% Off Orders Online & In-Store Plus Delivery for £1

                  1.    Debenhams
                  Extra 10% Off in the Up to 25% Off New Season Launch Event
Plus Free Delivery

                  2.    Hotels.com Exclusive
                  10% Off Bookings - Including Hotels in the Up to 40% Off
Easter Sale

                  3.    John Lewis
                  Big Savings in the Price Match Event

                  4.    Pizza Hut
                  Special Five for £5 Offer - 5 Pizzas, Only £5 Each -
Restaurant, Collection, Delivery

                  5.    Boden
                  25% Off Selected Orders (One Day Only)

                  6.    Thomson
                  Up to £200 Off Summer 2012 Holidays

                  7.    BHS Exclusive
                  £5 Off Orders Over £25 or £10 Off Orders Over £50 Online &
In-Store

                  8.    Expedia
                  £50 Off Hotel Bookings Over £300

                  9.    Tesco Direct
                  £10 Off Orders Over £75 - Including Kindle Orders (RRP £79)

                  10.    White Stuff Exclusive
                  25% Off Orders Online & In-Shops Plus Exclusive Free Delivery

                  11.    Travelodge
                  £20 Off London Stays During April and May

                  12.    Groupon
                  Up to 60% Off or More on 2012 Getaways

                  13.    Habitat
                  25% Off Orders (One Day Only)

                  14.    Gap
                  Up to 50% Off in the Spring Sale

                  15.    Talk Talk
                  Up to 50% Off Selected Broadband Packages

                  16.    LOVEFiLM Exclusive
                  30 Day Free Trial Plus £20 Amazon or Boots Voucher

                  17.    Wallis
                  20% Off Orders Plus Free Delivery

                  18.    easyJet Holidays Exclusive
                  £35 Off Holiday Bookings

                  19.    lookfantastic Exclusive
                  15% Off Orders Plus Free Delivery

                  20.    Macdonald Hotels
                  25% off 'Best Available' Spring Bookings Plus Kids Go Free

                  Have you got the updated VoucherCodes.co.uk App?

                  The new iPhone App is here! Get our best exclusive offers now
on your phone. Don't have an iPhone? Don't worry, our great offers are still
available to use online or print out.

                  Never miss a midweek discount again!

                  Join our money-saving community on Facebook and get all of
our best discounts straight to your News Feed.

                  Enjoy!

            VoucherCodes.co.uk is operated by eConversions Ltd.
            eConversions Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, No. 5112833
and VAT Registration 836128820
            1st Floor, 33-41 Dallington Street, London EC1V 0BB

            To view our Privacy Policy and Use of Cookies please go to
            http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/privacy-policy.html

            This email was sent to s.evans@xxxxxxxxxxx
            You can instantly unsubscribe from these emails by clicking the
link below:

http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/dashboard/emailpreferences/9496689/s.evans@xxxxxxxxxxx/58dfa

            If clicking this link did not work, please reply to this email with
UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.