[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Jokes

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:06:29 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From Charlotte and : John
Sent On: 16/06/2010 23:41
Sent To: Keith
Subject: Jokes

Jokes,

    Hi Keith,
I'm trying some thing new, by sending the jokes from the morning paper in an
attachment.
I don't know if it will work, as it's the first time I've done this.
 I've scanned the page with the jokes on it, and attached it to this email.
If it's successful, it's much easier to do it like this.
See what you think.
Best wishes from.
Charlotte and John .

I would like to thank Charlotte and John,for taking the time to get these jokes
out of the news papers and sending them to me to forward them  onto you lovely
people,please let me know what you think of this way of sending the jokes as
otherwise John has to dictate whilst Charlotte types them and I expect this
takes up a lot of their time ,but I am grateful of their help in keeping us all
amused ,and I would be pleased to accept any other jokes that you would like me
to put onto the chat line at another time ,with or without your name at the top
of email ,thankyou in advance .

My regards and best wishes to you all

From me Keith.
06:35:00