[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Joke
- From: "Sara" <e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:05:03 +0100
A little girl runs out to the backyard where her Father is working, and asks him, "Daddy, what's sex?" her Father thinks, "OK! it's time for that sort of question, is it? right then, here we go!" So he takes a deep breath, sits her down, and tells her all about the birds and the bees. He tells her about conception, sexual intercourse, sperm and eggs. He goes on to tell her about puberty, menstruation, erections, wet-dreams... And he thinks, what the hell, and goes on to tell her the complete works. He covers a wide and varied assortment of sub-topics and by the time he's finished, his Daughter is somewhat awestruck with this sudden influx of bizarre new knowledge. Her Father finally asks: "But what did you want to know about sex for?" "Oh, Mummy said to tell you Lunch would be ready in a couple of secs..."
Other related posts:
- » [guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Joke - Keith Wines
- » [guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Joke - Sara