[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Scott's Poem

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:17:57 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Wines - Email Address: keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/07/2009 17:04
Sent To: Sara - Email Address: e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Scott's Poem

-----Original Message-----
From: Sara - Email Address: e-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/07/2009 16:13
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Scott's Poem

Hi Shane,

Firstly, yes I did know that the song Hey Jude was done by the Beatles.
Secondly, I think that you are very unkind about the poem which Scott had taken
the time to write.  Lastly, isn't it about time the two of you grew up and
stopped sniping and bickering with one another and made up?

From Sara
I too agree with that Sara it was very cruel of Shane running down what scot
had written ,life is too short to be rotten like he has been with Scot ,here is
me sending all these funny jokes to make people happy and have a chuckle now
and again and there is Shane making us feel miserable again ,Shane please get a
life .

Best Wishes always

Keith