[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Dollar is down (fwd)

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:23:38 +0100

Subject: Dollar is down

The Funniest Banking Joke in Ages!

I guess we all need a few laughs in this time of financial turmoil.
I was at my bank today; there was a short line. Just one lady in front of
me,
an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious
she was a little irritated. . .

She asked the teller, 'Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla
fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?'

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, 'Fluctuations.'

The Asian lady says, 'Fluc you white people   This was such a short one that I
am going to put a funny ditty on the attachments ok   Keith '

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:21:17 +0000
From: lynnecrabbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: Dollar is down
To: Karon.Eyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jeanede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tricia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; christine.crabbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; tracey.browning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; david.ravenhill2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I guess we all need a few laughs in this time of financial turmoil.
I was at my bank today; there was a short line. Just one lady in front of me,
an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars. It was obvious
she was a little irritated. . .

She asked the teller, 'Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla
fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?'

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, 'Fluctuations.'

The Asian lady says, 'Fluc you white people too!'

Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more!
Internal Virus Database is out of date.
18:02