[guide.chat] For Jan

  • From: "Claire Rush" <snout221b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:42:20 +0100

Hi Jan!
        I don't know if you've been in touch with Northamptonshire Association
for the Blind (N A B).

        Here's a link which will take you to their website.  It says on the
page that they provide computer training for visually impaired people.  It
might be worth giving them a ring anyway.

        www.nab.org.uk/main.cfm   (Telephone: 01604 719 193)

Other than that you could try the RNIB helpline which is: 03031 2 3 9 9 9 9

        They might be able to let you know of local organisations that could
help.

        Hope this helps!
        Bye for now,
        Claire