[guide.chat] For Darin,

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:57:12 +0100

Hay Darren,
Thanks for saying that.
I guess, I will send you a IOU.
Cathie

-----Original Message-----
From: Dazzling Darren - Email Address: darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/06/2012 06:15
Sent To: Faye; Cathie; and Mike!, Guide chat list - Email Address:
catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] For Jim,

Hi Cathy,

Can't believe your an elder at anything.

Listening to your voice memo I would put you at 30 years old at the latest.

Please send your cheque to

Dazzling Darren. xxx

From: James Liddell - Email Address: james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 02/06/2012 22:56
Sent To: Faye; Cathie; and Mike!, Guide chat list - Email Address:
catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good afternoon

Hi, Cathie;
I'm unemployed, due to other health issues.
I was carer for my mum until she died two and a half years ago.
I've moved house (downsized) since, had two eye operations, so I haven't been
bored!
I'm active in the local VI scene, and interested in Egyptology, which I started
studying at Uni, but had to give up due to health issues.
I'm also interested in history, Scots language, culture and politics.
my main interest - though I suppose it's more than that, is the church. I am an
elder in the Church of Scotland, and active in my local presbytery...I've been
trying to stand down as my church's presbytery elder for the past decade, but
no-one else is daft enough to volunteer, so I'm stuck with it.
That's why I told Senn I'd met David Tennant before he was "Tennant" - I knew
his dad, Sandy McDonald.
I used to be involved with Torch, but we had to disband in Ayrshire due to the
inevitable transport situation.