[guide.chat] Food

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 20:46:45 +0100

Hi daring Dawn, I certainly agree with you. Good for you I say. The best way. I
don't bother now what others think either. I think being totally blind from
birth has given me an advantage as I have never known any different. This is my
world and always has been and always will be. This is all I have ever known. I
haven't had anything to adapt to so in a way it's a bit easier for me than it
would have been if I lost my sight late in life that must be so hard. Oh yeah,
thank you as always for the soap updates very useful so we don't miss out on
that all important soap fix. Love Clare.

I feel more relaxed when I am in company withe family or friends, and in an
environment I am used to or familiar with.
When I go to some where different I make enquires about the facilities and
explain that myself and husband are blind and also my husband is in a
wheelchair. 9 times out of 10 the staff are very accommodating. As for other
people around us I really couldn't give a stuff what they think . I personally
am going out to enjoy a meal with my husband.
Daring Dawn