[guide.chat] Fairy godmother here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:39:48 +0100

Hi Fairy god daughter clare hahahahehehehehehehehehehe
oh your getting funnier by the minute crazy fairy daughter hahahahahahahaha
going to wave my magic wand now and send phyllis and myself to be your carers
One two three
now your wish is granted
whoops computer made huge bang explossion as i did that hahahehehehehehehe
it lit up too
my screen read
your wish is granted
photograph of me and phyllis two old grannies with wrinkles all over us
hahahehehehehehehe
Phyllis is going to work with you on monday and tuesdays
I am going to work with you wednsdays and thursdays
now how is that for two gorgeous looking fairy god mothers hahahahaha
Tell us on email what you would like to see phyllis do on her two days and me
on my two days for you
Guess what!

Hows that!
all voluntary too