[guide.chat] :FWD: Mothers day!!!

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:22:09 +0100

Sorry Carol,if you have this message twice as I meant to send the first one to
the chat line,but I made a mistake and only sent the first one only to you.

Keith

 :FWD: Mothers day!!!

Hi Carol,

Thankyou for forwarding this email to us on the chat line,it was very good and
brought back many memories of when I was a young lad,when my parents were
alive,in fact it brought a tear to my eyes,thankyou.

But you had us guessing when you sent the one after,telling us that you were
moving south,of course you were having us on,weren't you?

Anyway have a good weekend and don't do anything that I wouldn't do,that will
give you plenty of scope,I think that this message goes out to every one.

Good wishes to all .

Keith