[guide.chat] FW: Do you fart in bed?

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:48:12 +0100

      Hi all you will need your disposable panties or sick bag ready after
reading this one ,ok .

Do you
      fart in bed?
IF THIS STORY DOESN'T MAKE YOU CRY FOR LAUGHING SO HARD,
      LET ME KNOW AND
I'LL PRAY FOR YOU.

THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A
      COUPLE WHO HAD BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR YEARS?
THE ONLY FRICTION IN
      THEIR MARRIAGE WAS THE HUSBAND'S HABIT OF FARTING
LOUDLY EVERY MORNING
      WHEN HE AWOKE. THE NOISE WOULD WAKE HIS WIFE AND THE
SMELL WOULD MAKE
      HER EYES WATER AND MAKE HER GASP FOR AIR.

EVERY MORNING SHE WOULD
      PLEAD WITH HIM TO STOP RIPPING THEM OFF BECAUSE IT
WAS MAKING HER
      SICK.
HE TOLD HER HE COULDN'T STOP IT AND THAT IT WAS PERFECTLY
      NATURAL.

SHE TOLD HIM TO SEE A DOCTOR, SHE WAS CONCERNED THAT ONE
      DAY HE WOULD BLOW
HIS GUTS OUT.
THE YEARS WENT BY AND HE
      CONTINUED TO RIP THEM OUT. THEN ONE CHRISTMAS DAY
MORNING, AS SHE WAS
      PREPARING THE TURKEY FOR DINNER AND HE WAS
      UPSTAIRS
S OUND ASLEEP, SHE LOOKED AT
      THE INNARDS, NECK, GIZZARD, LIVER AND ALL THE
SPARE PARTS, AND A
      MALICIOUS THOUGHT CAME TO HER.

SHE TOOK THE BOWL AND WENT UPSTAIRS
      WHERE HER HUSBAND WAS SOUND ASLEEP AND,
GENTLY PULLING THE BED COVERS
      BACK, SHE PULLED BACK THE ELASTIC WAISTBAND OF
HIS UNDERPANTS AND
      EMPTIED THE BOWL OF TURKEY GUTS INTO HIS
      SHORTS.

SOME TIME LATER SHE HEARD HER HUSBAND WAKEN WITH HIS USUAL
      TRUMPETING WHICH
WAS FOLLOWED BY A BLOOD CURDLING SCREAM AND THE SOUND
      OF FRANTIC FOOT STEPS
AS HE RAN INTO THE BATH ROOM.

THE WIFE
      COULD HARDLY CONTROL HERSELF AS SHE ROLLED ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING,
TEARS
      IN HER EYES! AFTER YEARS OF TORTURE SHE RECKONED SHE HAD GOT HIM
      BACK
PRETTY GOOD.

ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES LATER, HER HUSBAND CAME
      DOWNSTAIRS IN HIS BLOODSTAINED
UNDERPANTS WITH A LOOK OF HORROR ON HIS
      FACE.

SHE BIT HER LIP AS SHE ASKED HIM WHAT WAS THE MATTER. HE
      SAID, 'HONEY YOU
WERE RIGHT.' 'ALL THESE YEARS YOU HAVE WARNED ME AND I
      DIDN'T LISTEN TO
YOU'.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN?' ASKED HIS
      WIFE.

'WELL, YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT ONE DAY I WOULD END UP FARTING
      MY GUTS OUT,
AND TODAY IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

'BUT BY THE GRACE OF
      GOD, WITH SOME VASELINE AND TWO FINGERS. I THINK I GOT
MOST OF THEM
      BACK
IN

  Hi all you can get up off the floor now ,I hope you enjoyed this one ,it came
from my carer ,she has a terrific sense of humour ,don't you think so .  Keith
From: callmeaims@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:11:44 +1000

Beatrice Gilpin

[...]

________________________________

Make ninemsn your homepage! Get the latest news, goss and sport
<http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=813730>

________________________________

Mehr Sicherheit und Datenschutz - der neue Internet Explorer 8 für MSN Jetzt
sofort kostenlos downloaden! <http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0906IE8_MSN2>

Growth through excellent service and inspired people

This email contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee, please note that any distribution, dissemination, copying or use of
this communication or the information in it is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the author by replying to this email or
telephone us immediately.

Registered in England and Wales Company No: 2644726  -  Registered Office:
Wallage Lane, Rowfant, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4NF

This email originates from Wiltshire Council and any files transmitted with it
may contain confidential information and may be subject to Copyright or
Intellectual Property rights. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender and delete the email from your inbox.
Any disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, modification and distribution of
the contents of the email is strictly prohibited. Email content may be
monitored by Wiltshire Council to ensure compliance with its policies and
procedures. No contract is intended by this email, and any personal opinions
expressed in this message are those of the sender and should not be taken as
representing views of Wiltshire Council. Please note Wiltshire Council utilises
anti-virus scanning software but does not warrant that any e-mail or
attachments are free from viruses or other defects and accepts no liability for
any losses resulting from infected e-mail transmissions.
Receipt of this e-mail does not imply consent to use or provide this e-mail
address to any third party for any purpose. Wiltshire Council will not request
the disclosure of personal financial information by means of e-mail any such
request should be confirmed in writing by contacting Wiltshire Council.
11:07:00