[guide.chat] FW: A Customer asked .....

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Balmforth" <janieb1958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Debbie Berkinshaw" <darrenanddebi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ann Coleman" <m.acoleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nicola Daley" <n_daly@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Douel" <m.douel@xxxxxxx>, "Claire Evans" <claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marion Foster" <marion331@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jenifer Furnell" <jenifer.furnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "Wendy Gentle" <wendygentle@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bob griffiths" <bobgriff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Hayto" <malhayto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alf Lewendon" <alflewendon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gina Mousley" <ginamousley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheila And Brian" <bj.knight007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Joyce Welsh" <jwelsh123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:51:39 +0100

 A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Irish sausage?"       The
assistant asks, "Are you Irish?"    The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am.
 But let me ask you something.     If I had asked for Italian sausage, would
you ask me if I was Italian?    Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would
you ask me if I was German?    Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask
me if I was Jewish?    Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was
Mexican?    Or if I asked for Polish sausage, would you ask if I was Polish?"
 The assistant says, "No, I probably wouldn't."      The guy says, "Well then,
just because I asked for Irish sausage, why did
you ask me if I'm Irish?"    The assistant replied, "Because you're in
Halfords."

GIF image

19:34:00