[guide.chat] Dogs.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:11:05 +0100

My wife use to be afraid of dogs. If she saw a dog  up the road she would make
me walk miles round  to avoid  it. At the sight of a dog she would start
shaking. When I got a guide dog she pulled out all the stops to have it in the
house. She overcame him and they got on well together and my other two guide
dogs she loved them all. But she still wouldn't accept any other dog outside. I
thought she was a very brave wife to do that for me, when she could have said
no at the beginning. Malcolm.