[guide.chat] Dazzling darran

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:22:58 +0100

HI Sweetie boy

ah nice kind words their on email
nice

oh bet your going to let me have all the choclate i love

my favourites are

Aero bubles
areo mint bars yummy
love   galaxey bar too and fruit and nut casdburys choclate
love dark choclate too and after eight mints oh wow  my favourites are ruffles
they in pink paper or red
got pink cocanut inside I can't get enough of them just absolutely love them oh
could eat them now but sadly got none
oh dear

as for flowers my favourites are

tulips and dafodils and carmations and red roses wow
oh yes sunflowers too cool yea

Darran been thinking about you this afternoon while in hair dressers having it
cut
well i was thinking depending what area your living in whey not phone social
services up tell them your circumstances
tell them you would love a volunteer to take you out for couple of hours in the
week to get you back out again.

if not
then ask then to look at private carers
what do you think?

what about phoning R.N.I.B

on
03 03 123 9999

ask for the volunteers department ask if possible they can find you volunteer

tell them you can't go out on your own due to lack of confidence

if not ask blind society they might be able to get you some help Darran

let me know how you get on ok?

Love Carol xxxx