[guide.chat] David

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 01:56:33 +0100

Hi David.

I like most types of music to but agree with you about rap. I was horrified
when a vicar I used to know once said he liked M and M I know we all have
different tastes but concidering the nature of some of those songs and the
language it isn't really setting a good example for a man of the Church to
admit he thinks its Ok to listen to something that would offend Jesus I don't
understand some people.  I don't like drum and base either and also although I
like some soft rock I don't like heavy metal.  I one went to see a band who did
covers play in a Church and they did a sex pistals songs and the first line was
I am the anti-CChrist which was awful singing that kind of thing in a Church.
I'm open minded about some things like respecting people of other faiths and
things like taht but when it comes to offensive things I draw the line. This
topic is getting a bit heavy for this time of night I know.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx