[guide.chat] Daft jim

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:25:22 +0100

hi jim hahahahahahahaha
Well actually we took a blown up doll to hotel in Blckpool with deafblind club
for fun for mans birthday we used the blown up doll for a kissagram at the
party wow happy days
i had never laughed so much in my life that week
we stayed in hotel called
The lime wood guess house on Hornby road with 10 of us from deafblind  club

man called Dusty miller he was full of fun he was a gay at that time but the
nicest man on earth you could meet
oh wow we had loads of good fun with Dausty miller
he was so funny

he was  a brilliant volunteer then my friend elaine knew him but she never came
to the hotel then
oh wow good times

he even played the peono for us in the guest house in bar

the dining room was in the basement .
steps were so deep i never liked the stairs down to basement no hand rail then

Hornby road was long road in blackpool at back of tower

just remember it called

Pine wood
not lime wood

just come to my mind now