[guide.chat] DLA.

  • From: "Faye, Cathie, and Mike!" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:10:16 +0100

Well, it sounds like you have a bad carer to help you.
I hate it when they want to do their shopping and not help us with ours.
Cathie

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/04/2012 22:54
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] D.L.A.

Hi Herold
oh my god this is scary about our D.L.A

the governments won't rest untill we suffer and go back in to our depression
again
not fair at all
Love Carol xxxx