[guide.chat] Courses

Hi Jan, oh wow. I loved hearing all about the courses you have done very
interesting and I'm so happy you got the help you needed. I hope you find more
to do. I wish you good luck. Keep up the good work.

Oh Vanessa, I would love your club just my thing. I would love the craft and
even the line dancing. I'm sure I would have more luck with courses and
activities if I went to those adapted for the blind and also it would be a
comfort for me knowing I'm with others in the same boat. I'm going to ask at my
blind society what they have available if anything. Keep you posted how I get
on and on any progress I may make. I'm not going to give up no way. Love Clare
xx