[guide.chat] Clare's day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:05:37 -0000

Good afternoon my good friend clare
Oh glad you liked my day glad be out of the wind and rain though
Enjoyed all my holidays now
my carer phoned me not long ago guess what
she had 10 for christmas dinner
and 15 came later on in evening and had drinks and minced pies and stuff left
over wow she said she was knackered by midnight
all them in her house wow
she loved my autobiography book of michael bauble book i got for her from W.H.
Smith

and she loved my bottle of grants wisky i got for her too she got drunk
hahahahahaha

her parents bought her new slime line tv for her bedroom 32 inch one she can
play her dvd's upstairs now if her husband bobby is listening to football
matches on there 42 inche screen tv in lounge
 off the rest of family she got boots coat top dressing gown choclates bottle
of brandy lindours truffles
not sure if spelt that right
she also got donny osmond autobiography too she got perfume called cool woman
so she did very well too

 we had good chat

i got pure dab radio from my carer forgot all about that
very clear speech on that i have it on all day in my flat
Glad you had nice medicen for today hahahahahaha enjoy your jacket potatoes
tonight clare
yes our soaps tonight great