[guide.chat] Clares day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:40:05 +0100

Good evening clare
oh glad you liked my day
Oh your chill out sounds nice
Oh your meat holland pie in microwave soundes nice and yummy
do you not like gravy on it clare?
I can never eat a pie unless got gravy on oh yuck too dry otherwised

yes let you know how i go on with my new cd
no stopping you now to go and get it hahahahahaha after all I know you like
cliff richard
ask your mum to get it for you while she is out
 what do you think?

just been listening to news shocked couple got 5 years each they have twins
babies at 7 months old
oh my god they beat and abused one of the twins ah that is terrible
hiting it on its nose broke it legs shaking it so it little brain damaged
swines want locking up for life
i hope to god the prisoners give them the same treatment what that poor little
inocent baby suffered
oh i hate that kind of thing you know

I hope you enjoy your soaps tonight
enjoy your dancing tomorrrow clare don't stand on the mens toes
hahahehehehehehe or they weill end up with bandges on there toes hahahahaha