[guide.chat] Chocolates

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:50:12 +0100

Hi Carol, here I am again. Yeah, I realised you had forgotten to mention the
medicine our kids sent you but I realised that was because you had so much on
with all the excitement and all those lovely presents and cards it was
impossible for you to remember them all. I knew you would get around to
mentioning the chocolates eventually so that's why I never said anything. Oh
Carol I know they will soon be gone I know you so well I'm your psychic twin
after all hahahaha. Enjoy. Oh all those other lovely presents you got in the
post today and also from your nieces last night not bad going you have
certainly done extra well this time. Love Clare xxxx