[guide.chat] Chat club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:32:29 +0100

Hi Senn. I shortened the subject line there as it kept saying in reply to all
the time. OH yes there would almost certainly be a big fight for the chocolate
for sure. I'm the chief chocolate taster. There you go. The fight has already
started hahaha. Well as for making sure there's no violence in the club. I'm
sure our boss Malcolm or maybe even Stan the funny man would be more than happy
to do the honours. OH dear. I think the lads will be fighting now too haha.
Love Clare xx