[guide.chat] Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:06:17 +0100

Hi Carol oh how lovely of your carer Julia to say she would take me out with
you both if I lived near her ah bless her. Oh we would have a ball for sure and
a chocolate filled time as well as cause lots of chaos I'm sure
hahahehehehehehe. I would really enjoy your day centre and arts and craft just
my thing. Oh Carol I have been going to both blind clubs for a long time now I
can't work out how many years but I would guess at about 6 years but time flies
it's so hard to guess but I'm sure it's 6 years at the most. Yes I'm so happy
to be out this week at last. Well so happy your colour indicator is still going
strong after all this time it shows what a good battery it must be how amazing.
I'm so happy we gave it you as no use to me so very happy you getting so much
use out of it much better than it going to waste for sure. Yes I heard JLS are
going to be on day break but I never see that part of the day like the middle
of the night to me hahahaha. A shame as I miss all the stars. That's why I like
to listen to OK TV at 6.30 straight after home and away as they have all the
star gossip on there and star interviews too. Yes Emmerdale has livened up with
the court case for sure. I think Aaron will get sent down too. It's not looking
good for him is it? Well keep you posted on Janet's blind club tomorrow and yes
how cool it will be if Barbara takes me out next week ideal for me. Hope you
have a good day too. Love Clare xxxx