[guide.chat] Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:06:30 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you liked my day and yes I knew you would be so happy
about my lovely news Barbara being my volunteer to get me out more yes it just
shows we don't know what's around the corner life's full of surprises for sure.
Yes let's hope it will be a good thing for me and open up lots of new doors for
me. I'm looking forward to finding out it will be amazing. Well yes enjoyed the
meat pie and aero mousse and had an aero caramel bar with the soaps so that all
important chocolate fix in a big way of course. Yes all action in Corrie the
way we like it. No plans for tomorrow. Hope you have a good day. Love Clare xxxx