[guide.chat] Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 19:26:03 +0100

Hi Carol oh yes I have done the same as you I only put Carol on the subject as
you put Clare cool yea. Oh yes it will be interesting to know what that craft
place is if it's a club or somewhere you buy craft stuff it will be interesting
to find out. Thank you so much for the advice I will look into it. Oh Carol how
cool your Julie and the teachers are all going to Fleetwood market on their own
outing with no kids not bad going they will all enjoy that for sure. Yes it's
been sunny here this afternoon too. Yes enjoyed my tea. Oh I nearly fainted
with the shock of you having no all important chocolate fix how will you cope?
I couldn't even go a day without mine haha. You will have to make up for lost
time tomorrow for sure. I'm now having an aero caramel bar. Oh I meant to say
before I was no good at maths either I failed miserably at it but English was
my best subject and still is so that's something. They say we can't be good at
everything don't they? Well have a lovely time tomorrow. Keep you posted on
blind club. Love Clare xxxx