[guide.chat] CD'S Talk

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:24:57 +0100

Good afternoon Clare
Oh yes lots of cd's you have got infact its you who told me about the dream
boat and petti coat
Yes got loads but not got braille on them so going to use my braille on them
soon get carer to sort them all out might ask my family to buy me pen friend
for my birthday on august 3rd

By the way Have you ordered any more cd's form vimusic yet?
you have got lots of money now from your birthday so why not order some
Hey Clare can you copy and paste some of that vimusic to put on group here for
us all to see.
That would be great.
Gives us all ideas what kind of cd's on thre and tracks and prices
What do you think?

you could copy and paste the full article of vimusic
oh can't wait now
I love relaxation music too
used to have one at once peono music just so soothing
take care