[guide.chat] Body found on Blackpool beach

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:44:46 +0100

Blackpool beach body: Man died from 'assault injuries'.
Blackpool beach The body was found on Blackpool beach between Central and South
Pier on Saturday morning
Related Stories.
A man found dead on Blackpool beach died from injuries sustained in an assault,
a post-mortem test has found.
Police were called at 04:00 BST on Saturday after the body of the man, thought
to be local and in his 40s, was found between Central and South Pier.
Three men, all from the local area and aged 27, 38 and 43, were arrested on
suspicion of murder and are being questioned in custody.
Police have appealed for anyone with information to make contact.
A Lancashire police spokesman said officers had to remove the body from the
scene shortly after the discovery due to the incoming tide.
Det Ch Insp Andrea Barrow said: "We are in the early stages of this
investigation and I would appeal for anyone who has any information to get in
touch."