[guide.chat] Blue Tooth in guide computers

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Forum" <guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 17:03:01 +0100

Hi all,

Please can anyone tell me if we have Blue Tooth in our Dell Guide Computers,as
I have recently bought a Nokia C5 mobile phone,and when I connected it to the
computer via an USB cable the computer did not recognise the mobile phone,so
that I could not put music already stored in my G drive it should really pick
up the phone via E drive like it does in my MP3 player ,has anyone any  ideas
as to how I should put music into the phone?

Regards Keith