[guide.chat] Been to MCDonalds for treat

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:32:49 +0100

Good afternoon all
yes our Julie wayne and boys and myself been to macdonalds for lunch
great
hot outside today

They treated me to chicken nuggets and chips carton of fanta orange yummy and
smarties mac flurry ice cream yummy

brilliant

not having tea now tonight bought tuna and mayonares for later on nice

just seen lots of emails come in wow going to raed them all now
got 4 more cards in post today and 3 jiffy bags wow excited now for tomorrow

chat soon gong to raed all my emails now

Love Carol xxxx