[guide.chat] Be posotive

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:21:05 +0100

Carol, what a difficult time with the health in your family, I was lucky as
didn't lose my sight until the age of 41, had just become a grandma for the
first time, my husband didn't want a blind wife so we divorced, that hurt of
course but there was no point in trying to make him stay as I had to learn to
adjust with or without him, was hard and scary but I survived with the help of
my teenaged kids, told them that although help was welcome didn't want them to
babysit me and to get on with their own lives, couldn't stop them growing up
and having fun and so all did exams, got jobs and left home, soom after had a
chance to go away on a residential course, scary or what, but went for the
training and change of scene as it was in one of my favourite parts of the
world, thought it was good to go away with some one else paying, there I met a
nice young toy boy and we have been married for 8 years, happy and posotive
story , so be patient girls, it can happen so keep going out  and you may find
your prince charming in the most unusual places, keep smiling and looking
fantastic, it may just work for you, happy thoughts, Vanessa xx