[guide.chat] Back now from my Easter party

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:29:55 +0100

Good afternoon all
Oh had great time in Art group oh lovely party today
Guess what
I won raffle yes lovely jewelllery box wow lovely pink saten got lace and lots
of diamanties on front in Silver
wow loved it.
We got given easter egg form our group teacher lovely mine got cream eggs in
wow more to my collection
even my friend Sharon bought me easter egg big one wow
got 3 here now at home plus two today
Yes,my sick bowl is definately coming out over easter hahahahahahahahahaha

Table set nicely
Guess what i posted the Easter quiz to pat on email that our vanessa sent last
week blow me only remembered 3 of the answers oh dear
if i had known she was using Vanessa's quiz I would of cheated hahahahahahaha
ah trust me to not remember then
We had quiches egg sandwiches tuna and mayonaires sandwiches cheese sandwiches
and ham and tomato yummy.
We had pork pies,sausage rolls i took in
pringles of all kind
we had scotch eggs cheese crackers and cheddar cheese
we had salad
cherry cakes choclate buttons cakes
Raspery trifle
easter cakes
perfitroles ducks quacking like mad now hahahahahahahaha
oh had nice time
good chat too kisses and cuddles too

great

Put my easter eggs away now to the big day if not gone before that though
hahahahahahahaha

Right going for cup of tea now