[guide.chat] Back from coffee club

Good afternoon All.
Yes,came back at 1.30pm
Made cup of tea phoned my sister she left message

Oh nearly won full house twice on Bingo oh dear how close can I get.
Typical
could of won a union jack flag and union jack biscuit tin i was sick didn't win
them never mind
We had orange cake choclate cake got orange flavour in it so yummy two mugs of
tea.
not many in today.
Guess what
damion found a bat he put it in box looking after it to keep it alive
I haven't a clue what kind animal is don't even know what they like or do
He let me feel it tiny few inches long yuck I felt sick in my stomach
I am very mard and squeemish when it comes to animals and insects yuck

He is going to keep it alive
letting us all know  next week what the outcome is .
Today having cottage pie and jacket potato and mixed vegetables yummy
got kit kat for later so yes,got my medicen in big way
Rained heavy just as we came out typical
Love Carol xxxx