[guide.chat] Back from Celebrations

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:47:43 +0100

Hi Clare
Oh just come back again our Stella rang me been talking now for two hours on
phone what are we like hahahahahaha
Oh glad you liked our James guess what he is at Barbecue this afternoon
at a girls 16 birthday her parents and two brothers invited our James how cool
I am jealous now stuck in on hot day
had vest on all day and my black long shorts
nice and cool yes enjoyed my pizza and chips and peas just had mini choclate
swish roll and coke too
Oh your week is great enjoy it now
oh why didn't you not post any burgers and stuff in an email for me you tight
fisted sod hahahahahaha I kicked my bowl under my computer with serviettte in
it oh well not to worry
right take care

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 26/06/2011 19:12
Sent To: 4æ"Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back from Celebrations

Good Evening Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely time at your James's
birthday. How cool you started off in garden enjoying the lovely weather and
wow all those decorations balloons etc very cool. OH Carol no I don't like
balloons being burst I don't like the noise it's even worse when I haven't been
warned. James's birthday cake sounds so cool I haven't heard of one like a man
in a suit before but even better it was chocolate so you got that all important
chocolate fix in a big way of course. Oh Carol what a nightmare the electricity
was off at that lovely restaurant where you were going to have your meal oh a
pain for sure and a big shock ah poor James. That would have spoiled it a bit
for him for sure but so happy they will get their money back and so happy you
found somewhere else to eat in the end. Oh Carol your meal so yummy just my
thing your pudding the best bit of course more all important chocolate fix. OH
that's so cool as we had barbecue chicken last night for tea too so we both had
the same so shows we are psychic twins now for sure hahahehehehehe. Oh your
James did very well for presents and cards and how cool he got £400 in money he
will have a ball spending that for sure and it will soon be gone. Oh the dirty
stopout not getting back till 4 AM but good for him I say. he's only 18 once.
Well yes it's very sunny here today too and even though it's a shame we didn't
get to catch up with Auntie Pearl after all as sadly she's not feeling well. Oh
let's hope she's soon better so we can have our much needed long awaited catch
up make up for lost time. We didn't go out but sat out in garden enjoying the
lovely weather. We had tea outside a buffet type tea of sausages and burgers. I
had a yummy chocolate cupcake with a good old cuppa this afternoon and had the
last one after the buffet and now having malteesers so getting my all important
chocolate fix in a big way of course. Last night had that yummy aero mousse
after the barbecue chicken with waffles and malteesers later. Hope you enjoyed
your pizza with chips. I have a lovely busy week ahead as it's the blind clubs
on Monday and Wednesday and Tuesday the last dance till September but at least
still have the monthly Sunday night one to keep me going. Have a good week too.
Love Clare xxxxxx