[guide.chat] BONFIRE NIGHT

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:38:05 -0000

Hi and everyone else,sorry I do not agree with you,think back to when you were
a kiddie did you not enjoy seeing all the pretty colours and stars in the sky,I
do agree that it is not necessary to have the big bangs etc but it is only
since I have become blind that I don't like it,but for the children's sake I
can put up with a few bangs once a year ,what I really don't agree with is
having fireworks on New Years eve,I think they should be restricted to only on
firework night .

Keith Wines