[guide.chat] Archery

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:17:02 +0100

Hi Jan, I have never tried archery or have never been on the traveleyes
holidays. In fact I haven't even been to any of the hotels for the blind but it
will be so cool if I could go one day. I have heard about them they sound
lovely. I would really love to go to the 60's weekend in Eastbourne it happens
every Jan but is so far away from me it's a shame. Then I need to find someone
to go with which isn't easy and I know that won't happen. Hope you have luck
with a suitable fireplace soon. Love Clare