[guide.chat] About our families

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:53:02 +0100

Good morning Malcolm

Lovely to hear all about your family.
This is nice because on our lovely chat group we all getting to know one and
other more likes and dislikes and also the animlas now famileis.
Well as for me,
I have two sisters Julie who now works as dinner lady assistant at local school
around here part time.
Stella she works in the Royal mail cantteeen giving out breakfast and lunches
to all the grumpy postmen hahahahhaha she loves it she works from 7am in
morning till 12pm
five days week.

I have 3 brothers
David,who fills all the drinks machines up in clinic hospitals corridors and
colleges and Unibersity
David works five days a week full time
Vincent works as a driver in van to kodak camera delivers them all over .
full time also he goes to students if need of electrician
Tommy lives in Blackpool was a train driver sinced he was 18 years old now
retired from the trains two years ago at aged of 56 .
He had had enough .
Tommy has a black labrador called charlie .

Tommy does all the decorating now and gardening for his schotch wife Linda she
works in cafe in Blackpool
So that is my family
Hope everybody els on here will tell us abut there brothers and sisters it
wiell be nice

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

Malcolm wrote

On the orders of miss Bossy Boots.

I have one brother who is still alive. One sister died 2001. I  have to
children, one boy. Martin, no children as yet. One daughter who has two
daughter's. So I have two grand daughter's and three great grand children. Two
boys and one girl.

Then I have by second marriage. Four step sons. Paul, Robert, Carl and Dennis.
So from these I have two grand sons, Steve and Dennis. and now Robert's wife
Donna is expecting. so I'll have another grand son. Bloody hell, I had to think
about that. So that's it I think.

love Malcolm. xxxx